Thursday, September 04, 2008

Movie Conspiracies That I Have Found


http://z.about.com/d/tvcomedies/1/7/6/5/-/-/jonathan_silverman_harry.jpg
This silly motherfucker of "Weekend at Bernie's" and "Weekend at Bernie's II" fame supposedly played the role of Jay Norman in "Death Becomes Her" however for the life of me neither I nor anyone I know can recall him or the character in the actual film. Billed between Psychiatric Patient # 4 and Woman At Book Party it seems strange that his character would be given a name, let alone first AND last. Something's going on here- you might have fooled the residents of Hampton Island, asshole, but you don't fool me.


-Frances O' Connor is Jessica Harper-

http://www.superiorpics.com/hs/frances_o_connor/main1.jpghttp://www.gotterdammerung.org/film/people/female/usa/00003045.jpg
I first noticed this uncanny resemblance when I watched Woody Allen's brilliant "Stardust Memories" just a few days after watching Harold Ramis' ridculous remake "Bedazzled". Excuse me ladies, or should I say lady, but who do you think you are fooling? This is strangely similar to 1967 "The Twilight Zone" episode where the actress stays young forever and the newspaper reporter discovers it. Wait, wait... 1967? That's the exact year Frances O' Connor was "born". Whoa, whoa this is getting too real. I don't remember what happens to the newspaper reporter but seeing as he was probably in his mid-forties when that episode aired I'd bet dollars to donuts that the actor's dead! He found out and Jessica O' Connor or Frances Harper or whatever her name is, killed him. I'm outta here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home